Early Encounters is the full-time preschool and daycare ministry of Parkway Heights.
Early Encounters is currently seeking applicants for the position of director. Click here to view a position description. Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, current resume and names of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Encounters' Mission: Early Encounters believes that all children begin learning at birth. It is the role of the teacher to provide guidance and expectations for the child that gives them positive learning experiences. We believe learning should be fun, challenging and always age-appropriate. It is our goal to instill a love for learning and the ability to make good choices in all children who enter our program.
Early Encounters is a 3 STAR preschool and learning center (based on ratings by the Mississippi Department of Human Services).
Early Encounters offers:
- low staff to child ratios
- high quality learning environments
- use of Mississippi Early Learning Standards and Guidelines
- highly qualified staff
- inclusion certified teachers
- kindergarten readiness
- weekly lessons plans using Between the Lions and Number Plus curricula
- weekly Bible verses and Chapel every Thursday for (3s, 4s and Pre-K
- nutritional meals
- special events
- parent workshops
- volunteer opportunities
- clean classrooms & safe playground/facility
- breast feeding advocacy
- open door policy
Early Encounters is an equal opportunity provider.