Early Encounters is the full-time preschool and daycare ministry of Parkway Heights.
Early Encounters' Mission: Early Encounters believes that all children begin learning at birth. It is the role of the teacher to provide guidance and expectations for the child that gives them positive learning experiences. We believe learning should be fun, challenging and always age-appropriate. It is our goal to instill a love for learning and the ability to make good choices in all children who enter our program.
Classes are available for students eight weeks old through Pre-K.
Early Encounters offers:
- low staff to child ratios
- high quality learning environments
- use of Mississippi Early Learning Standards and Guidelines
- highly qualified staff
- inclusion certified teachers
- kindergarten readiness
- weekly lessons plans using Frogstreet curricula
- weekly Bible verses and Chapel every Monday (for 2s-Pre-K) using Heartshaper by David C. Cook
- nutritional meals following USDA regulations
- field trip opportunities
- volunteer opportunities
- clean classrooms & safe playground/facility
- breast feeding advocacy
- open door policy
- cameras throughout center
- opportunities to enroll in Stretch-n-Grow programs (additional fee)
Early Encounters is an equal opportunity provider.